søndag den 30. september 2012

Desi Quilters


Desi Quilters is a group of wonderful ladies in all ages that have one love in common - quilting and all what goes wit it. Think fabric shopping, discussing quilts, showing their work of to inspire others etc.
The group have a blog that can be found here
The members is primarily Indians that live in India or abroad or people like me that currently live in India and have been allowed to join the fun :-)

It is great for someone like me that are still a bit new to quilting to have this group of ladies where I can ask questions, get inspired and just talk to others that share my nerdy hobby of quilting and can spend hours just like me talking about fabric and shopping fabric...

The group also have a Facebook page where we share pictures, tutorials and all the other stuff. I use to a lot to get advise about where to go shopping. Because coming from a place where there is quilting stores and hobby supply stores that sell everything I need. I at times get confused about where to look for things like zippers or sewing thread.

If you are into quilting I would suggest you to hop over to the desi quilters page, we have some lovely tutorials that can inspire you.

/Amalie

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar