mandag den 7. januar 2013

Passion for baking

My passion from baking have come up during my childhood where I always use to see my moms mom bake a lot. When ever we visited there would always be something home baked on the table. Be it cookies, bread, sponge cake etc.

When I visited in school holidays I use to help her out baking as i grew older I would be allowed to help with more and more. I have spend a lot of great hours with her in the kitchen baking or watching her cook.

Also my dad used to bake not as much but he would make a chocolate cake, bread or something like that in weekends, holidays or when guests were coming. Because I was use to this culture of baking, it was hard for me to live in India without an oven, so finally in mid 2012 I got my own oven. I can not say I have baked something every week since but I do try to bake something from time to time.

The latest things I have baked is :
Chocolate scones
Danish cookies called Finnish bread
Carrot cake
Cinnamon buns
Bread

I will blog about some of these things later with pictures.

/ Amalie

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar